Our feature filled two syringe model!
- Holds 2 Syringes up to 60 mL each, can be different sizes
- Infusion rates from 1.436 µL/hr (1 mL syringe) to 7515 mL/hr (60 mL syringe)
- Space Saving Chassis: Foot print size of only 5 3/4″ x 8 3/4″ won’t take up unnecessary space on your laboratory or production bench!
- Includes all the advanced functions and programming features of the SyringeONE
- Easy-to-use keypad interface
- Disposable, Glass, Stainless Steel Syringes and Plumbing Supplies are sold separately.
- Fully programmable; automation capable
- Operates stand-alone or from a computer
- Infusion and withdrawal
- Set a single pumping rate and/or dispensing volume
- Program up to 41 pumping phases that change pumping rates, set dispensing volumes, insert pauses, control and respond to external signals, sound the buzzer
- Network, control, and monitor up to 100 pumps with one computer
- Worldwide power supplies available
- Motor stall detection
- Dispensing accuracy of +/-1%
- Unlimited lifetime technical support
- Two year warranty
Example Flow Rates
|Syringe Size||Maximum Rate||Minimum Rate|
|0.5 µL||90.39 µL/hr||0.001 µL/hr|
|1 mL||187.4 mL/hr||1.430 µL/hr|
|3 mL||793.4 mL/hr||6.054 µL/hr|
|5 mL||1320 mL/hr||10.08 µL/hr|
|10 mL||2153 mL/hr||16.44 µL/hr|
|20 mL||3425 mL/hr||26.14 µL/hr|
|30 mL||4468 mL/hr||34.09 µL/hr|
|60 mL||7515 mL/hr||57.34 µL/hr|
High pressure notes:
The NE-4000 produces about 15 lbs (7.5 lbs/syringe) of linear force at top speed and about 100 lbs (50 lbs/syringe) at slow speeds. 10 mL/hr is an example of slow speed. The pressure that can be generated is relative to the syringe size. On a 60 mL syringe, this would roughly produce about 30 psi.
Need higher flow rates? Contact us for a Custom out of the Box solution.
Available Model & Firmware Options: