This is Apollo
The Apollo TMS Therapy System is designed to make TMS therapy easy and intuitive to use for the operator and accomplishes this with its unique, high-quality design; the patented HANS positioning system; and touch based user interface which has several assistance systems on board. The design is set up to give the patient an inviting, modern feeling. We can customize the chair and system color to fit your CI/university setup, offer full service packages so that you do not have to worry about any repair costs or down times, and there are no additional/hidden costs for disposables or maximum pulse counts etc.
The HANS (Head-And-Neck-Support) positioning system ensures that you are reproducibly stimulating the correct treatment spot by following head movement. This also makes the treatment setup and session itself more comfortable for the patient, since he no longer needs to sit completely still during treatment as HANS compensates for smaller head position changes.
The Apollo TMS Therapy System is available with an adjustable ergonomic chair, creating a pleasant and unique treatment atmosphere. This chair supports the patient’s back at different angles while the patient may comfortably rest with their feet up.
Customize your treatment environment with the different colors of the Apollo TMS Therapy System™ Chair.
All fabrics are cleanable with standard disinfection cleaning materials.
Get a first Impression of Apollo in Action
Here please find our Apollo video, which portrays some of the Apollo’s unique features and its innovate design. To discover more of what Apollo is capable of, please also feel free to reach out to us to schedule a virtual product demonstration!
A new standard in depression treatment
- Designed for enhanced depression therapy
- Innovative streamlined workflow for safety and effectiveness
- Head movement possible during treatment
- Protocol safety check
- Adjustable device positioning
- Comfortable head rest and neck support
- Silent non-mechanical cooling system
- One coil for both MT determination and treatment
- Confidence inspiring design
- Works with most chairs
- 19 minutes treatment duration
- 4-6 weeks in a row, 5 days per week
- Patient is awake and alert during treatment
- Normal activities possible after treatment
- Exact cortical targeting even during patient movement
- Low energy input into the brain thanks to short pulse length
- Precise dosing
- Storage of treatment settings and coil positioning
- Integrated reporting of all sessions
- Patient education package
Apollo TMS Therapy System components
- Apollo Stimulator
- Touch screen user interface with “Stimware”
- Positioning module “HANS”
- “Figure of 8” one fits all cooled coil
- Theta-Burst stimulation available
- MEP-option optional
- Automatic MT determination procedure
- Certified training with extended hands-on
- No expensive disposables
- No pay per use system
- Reasonably priced basic system with upgrade options
- Multiple sessions possible during a day
- Streamlined workflow enables effective handling and saves time