Design. Collect. Analyze.
100,000+ users in research institutions across 75 countries have made E-Prime the world-leading stimulus presentation software.
Remote data collection with
Pack your experiment, share the link, download your data.
E-Prime Go is now available for E-Prime 3.0 users! You can host your experiments on our site and share the link with your participants. Once the participant completes the experiment, their data will be automatically uploaded to your account. To access E-Prime Go, simply register your E-Prime 3.0 serial number on our support site to download the E-Prime Go application.
Drag and drop design.
Build experiments with text, images, sound, and videos by dragging and dropping objects onto your timeline. Take advantage of free templates and pre-built experiments in our Experiment Library.
E-Prime 3.0 reports timing accuracy to the millisecond precision level. Be sure to use our testing tools to confirm your computer hardware is capable of critical timing. Add Chronos to your research setup to verify the display timing of your monitor, obtain millisecond-accurate participant responses, as well as millisecond-accurate sound onset times.
Unlimited Data Collection.
Collect unlimited data with E-Run and E-Prime Go! E-Studio provides descriptive menus and intuitive data logging options. E-DataAid provides the tools to filter, analyze, and export your data.
Use Task Events to send and receive triggers through Chronos, socket, serial, or parallel port. Use Chronos Adapters for a simple connection to a wide range of EEG, fNIRS, and physiological devices to send and receive digital triggers.
Dedicated support team
We have a dedicated team of technical consultants available to assist you with experiment setup, troubleshooting, and best practice tips. Submit a support request on our support site.
Scripting for beginners and pros.
E-Prime’s scripting language, E-Basic, increases the flexibility and control of your experiments. Dozens of resources are available so that even users without experience in scripting can take advantage of this powerful feature.
New with E-Prime 3.0
- Improved interface with tabbed workspace
- Support for tablets and touchscreens
- SlideButtons for an area of response collection without using script
- Slide Layout Templates for quick design
- Experiment Library with pre-built experiments to download
- New Task Event for executing user script
- New Samples and Templates
- SlideChoice sub-object to design multiple choice surveys, recognitions, and recalls
- SlideSlider sub-object to design scales and sliders
- Find and replace properties in an experiment
- Run an experiment in a floating window for quicker inspection and debugging
- Quickly start an experiment from any List
- Interactively run List rows for debugging purposes